cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Samsung Galaxy S3 Firmware Update Sept 04/2012

nToxik
I Plan to Stick Around

I just noticed this morning that my Samsung GS3 has a firmware update ready to install.

Anyone know what this firmware upgrades/changes?

****Edited Labels****

34 REPLIES 34

Re: Rogers Samsung Galaxy S3 Firmware Update Sept 04/2012

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Yes it does. On both my S3 & sisters S3 we had signal issues & once the update came, most of the signal issue was fixed.

Wazzy24
I've Been Here Awhile

I still can't seem to get the update.  I'd tried downloading Kies...which i just don't understand...lol...but even so...I have the "N" on my software update shortcut...but everytime i click it, it says no updates available....i'm alittle dumbfounded.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
What is the Build number on the phone settings? Maybe the update went threw it self. Some are reporting that the update downloaded it self with no one noticing.

My build number is IMM76D. That should be the one with the update on it.

Wazzy24
I've Been Here Awhile

Build # is IMM76D.I747MVLALE8.  The Kernel version is dated May 23, 2012 though.

The change moved where the attachment icon is on text messages right?  Cause when I type a text message the attachement icon is still under the send icon.

philhouse
I Plan to Stick Around

This morning I received an indicator about the update. I clicked Postpone. I then tried to do the update about half an hour later but now it says No Updates Available.

My Build Number is IMM76D.I747MVLALE8 so that must be the build without the update, unless the build number doesn't change somehow. I even had Only Update over WIFI checked off and haven't been on WIFI in a couple days, so I'm assuming it hasn't updated...

I'll try to update over Kies tonight or tomorrow I guess.

Is there a way to check if we have the update other than the build #? Someone mentioned the placement of the attachment button in text messages. Could someone post a screen shot? Mind is still under the send button.