Rogers STIFFS NHL Center Ice Customers - NO GAMECENTER LIVE PROMOTION CODE THIS YEAR

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers STIFFS NHL Center Ice Customers - NO GAMECENTER LIVE PROMOTION CODE THIS YEAR

OK, please explain why this web link exists...

https://gamecenter.nhl.com/nhlgc/checkpromo.jsp?b=rogers

... and why I was instructed last week by a Rogers rep to send an email to the follow address: nhlgcl@rci.rogers.com requesting the 12 digit Rogers GCL promo code which in-turn would be entered into the above link?

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rogers STIFFS NHL Center Ice Customers - NO GAMECENTER LIVE PROMOTION CODE THIS YEAR

You would have to ask GCL why that link exists.. its on THEIR site, not rogers.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I understand that it is on the NHL's site, however the Rogers rep gave me the link so I would know where to enter the code once code arrived via email.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Yes, I recieved the same link to enter the code once it was sent.  The rep that I spoke to (on chat - will post the log if needed) said that the code was included and sent me to that link to bookmark for when my code came in.  This is ridiculous at best.

Rogers time and time again show that they have no idea on how to treat their customers.

GDKITTY - Thanks for your efforts, but I think we are looking for a response from Rogers regarding this.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

This lack of service is just one of the many straws that are leading me to change my services from this company.

I completely plan give my $150-$200/mth to Bell once I move later this year.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

What lack of services are people talking about?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello reidjr

There is many lack of services with Rogers. Just keep reading the forums & you will see.
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@rylake wrote:

GDKITTY - Thanks for your efforts, but I think we are looking for a response from Rogers regarding this.

Rogers is more interested in editing and deleting comments than in actually providing a response to customers!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

No matter who your with some are not happy.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Or, in the case of Rogers, many are not happy! LOL!