cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Online Protection?

scotty
I'm Here A Lot

Anyone had their protection disabled saying "Licences Exceeded"?  Support knows about the problem but don't know when it will be fixed.  Have installed AVG 30 day free trial as a temp solution.

***edited labels***

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Rogers Online Protection?

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You arent likely to get many on here that would have got the message, etc... as MOST of us have removed the product.

All in all, there are many better free solutions out there (AVG being one of them), that actualy work BETTER than the Rogers Online Protection 😞

pac_west227
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@scotty wrote:

Anyone had their protection disabled saying "Licences Exceeded"?  Support knows about the problem but don't know when it will be fixed.  Have installed AVG 30 day free trial as a temp solution.

Just uninstall it and download microsoft essentials, completely free. Have it for 2 yrs already and no problems. 

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security-essentials-download

jimboden
I'm an Advisor

I agree with the above. The Rogers "protection" is a joke. I use Norton 360 and it often catches Viruses, Trojans, Malware and the like on incoming emails from Rogers. Avoid it like the plague.

I've been trying to uninstall rogers protection & I am not able to do it. I keep getting these boxes popping up that say 'an error has occurred in setup. I've tried many times. Any suggestions for me?? thanks

Frazzled
I'm a Reliable Contributor

You have just illustrated why many of us would never install this garbage software in the first place. Anyway, you might try this:

http://kb.rogers.freedom.net/rogers.php?ToDo=view&Frame=0&questId=53&catId=13

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 in conversation