Rogers Online Order Missing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers Online Order Missing

Ordered a Pay As You Go phone (Nokia Lumia 520) online August 18, 2013. No phone delivered, no order number in the email confirmation, no indication that I placed an order at all! Credit card already charged. Any ideas how to get my money back or the phone I ordered???

***edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rogers Online Order Missing

Try calling the pay as you go number.. they would possibly have more idea/be able to look it up.

1-800-575-9090

I've Been Here Awhile

I can't get anywhere with the Rogers customer service representatives from ANY department on the phone or online chat. They supposedly cannot find any indication that I've ordered anything from Rogers. yet the credit card charge of $169.50 has already been authorized and posted. No other company, not even the smallest companies I've dealt with, has ever done this to me before.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Have you tried that above number? Its specificaly to the Pay as you Go.

For almost everything, the regular reps, do not have access to the pay as you go stuff.. its COMPLETELY sperated.. almost a seperate sub company.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Ehceezee.

I suggest calling 1-800-575-9090. Keep pressing 000000 until you hit a customer service rep. This number is the paygo number for Rogers. Speak to them and see if they can locate the missing order. If they can not do anything ask for a manager. Even then lets say nothing happens, contact your credit card company and have them look at this and see if they can do something.