Rogers On Demand no longer showing live Leaf games???

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers On Demand no longer showing live Leaf games???

So I move in to a new residence but still use my ROG to watch some things. Lately I have noticed that LEAFSTV no longer shows Leaf games live, instead it shows old classic games. What is up? Was there a change of service? Did they screw us further with ROD like they did with taking away cable channels?

***edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rogers On Demand no longer showing live Leaf games???

Do you have rogers at the new residence?

Anyone can actualy watch some stuff on RoD, without having rogers services.. but WHAT you can watch, is very much smaller, compared to when you have an account.

And they are not taking away any channels.. they have been actualy ADDING some in the past, like ABC sparc, and more recently AMC HD.
(unless you are talking about the analog cut off, which the channels are still there, you just have to get them by other means)

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I still have an ACTIVE rogers account and tv/cable in my other residence up and going but all they air are Marlie games or old Leafs classics,  live Leafs games never air anymore...

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I dont watch hockey, so was just making sure from the account end of it Smiley Happy

Not sure.. i know they have been advertising the baseball games live on there lately.. maybe have taken the hockey off? Smiley Sad