Rogers Network down?? Sept. 25, 2013

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers Network down?? Sept. 25, 2013

Is anyone else having issues on the Rogers network this morning?  ...I've done the restart / power off the phone part but no luck.

***edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rogers Network down?? Sept. 25, 2013

My phone, internet at home, phone at home etc.. are all working fine.

But i likely dont live where you do 🙂  Could be just a local outage.  Best to call in and inquire, and if they dont know of an outage, the call will help REPORT the outage.

I Plan to Stick Around

Are you in the Calgary area? I am having the same issues. For most of the morning now, I had no internet service. Only recently my phone started to show 4G, but it's not actually accessing the internet.

I've Been Around

I can't make calls this morning...which has already caused some major problems.

I've Been Here Awhile

Quick update folks...

I'm experiencing issues in the Calgary area and based on this website (http://canadianoutages.com/status/rogers), it looks like Rogers is having some larger scale issues which is impacting quite a few people but perhaps not everyone (the lucky one's today!).

Hopefully it'll be back up soon - I haven't been able to get a hold of Rogers support and based on what i've been able to find, there's not ETA on when they'll have things sorted out.

I've Been Here Awhile

As of 7:43am MST, i'm back up and running - down for a little over 1.5 hours this morning; glad to finally be connected again. Hope everyone else is back up and running now as well.

Cheers

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation