Rogers NRS Username and password ?? ( business account )

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers NRS Username and password ?? ( business account )

I placed a reservation for iphone 5s by calling into Rogers Business line, since my plans are corporate plans.

I got a reservation done and an email received with confirmation and reservation # and current spot in the queue.

That same email states the following:

You’ll shortly receive another email with your username and password to access your reservation account.

Well that follow up email never comes, so when I go to https://reservebusinessdevice.ca/SignIn.aspx  I can't log in because I don't have that username and password. I remember last year when i reserved the Iphone 5 , that there was a generic username and password based on your account, not sure if it was phone number or acount number..

Anyways, Rogers has been no help on the phone, they keep saying they can't send me that email as it is automated. Anyone have any idea what i should be using here to check my status ??

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Community Manager (Retired) RogersMargaret
Community Manager (Retired)

Re: Rogers NRS Username and password ?? ( business account )

Hey Community,

Does anyone have an answer?

Thanks!
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers NRS Username and password ?? ( business account )

The username is your email address. And you can just request a new Password on the forgotten password page.

Been weeks since i placed a reservation and am only in spot 85.. LOL by the time i get it there will be a iphone 6