Rogers NHL Gamecenter live not able to link account and wrong wifi number on login page

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogersZia

Re: Rogers NHL Gamecenter live not able to link account and wrong wifi number on login page

Hi @monkeybutt,

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community Forums.

Like RogersRoland mentioned in the above post, please contact us via PM @CommunityHelps next time you're online. We'll be happy to assist you.

RogersZia

divito
I've Been Around

Re: Rogers NHL Gamecenter live not able to link account and wrong wifi number on login page

@CommunityHelps was able to resolve the issue after a couple account changes.

Thanks!
Riggernuts
I Plan to Stick Around

@olee wrote:
I found out after talking to 5 agents that you need to wait until Oct 1. Pre season games only available for pay customers.

That's what i was told too. After hanging up on 2 different agents that had no clue what they where talking about.The 3 agent finally told me i can't watch the pre season games.

So how does this make sense? I've had game centre going back to last year and was able to watch pre season.

It makes no sense ROGERS. Your just making more problems with your under trained so called agents.

monkeybutt
I'm Here A Lot

I just received this in my mailbox from the "Communityhelps" address (the folks who are supposed to help fix these things):

"Thank you for reaching out to us. This is a known issue, it is currently not available for Apple TV, Roku, PS4 and Xbox. We are constantly adapting the app to ensure it's compatible on multiple platforms and devices. Stay tuned.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Communityhelps"

So, it is their fault and they finally, FINALLY admit it.

If so, then it is blatent false advertising on their splash page, as well as in their FAQ, where they CLEARLY indicate that it is available for those systems.

RogersCorey

Hi @monkeybutt,

We do indicate upon our support pages that Xbox One will not be able to access the pre-season. I apologize for any inconvenience. You should be able to start using your Xbox One to watch the regular season starting tomorrow.

RogersCorey

monkeybutt
I'm Here A Lot

Hi,

Watching preseason games wasn't the issue. The issue is being able to sign on to the website.

I cannot do that from my XBox One.  I am typing this on my PC, which I *can* sign on to the website with.

The problem is, I want to watch the games on the XBox. Anyway, someone at your end already notified me that they are aware that the XBox One is not currently compatible with their software. I guess maybe, though, they should make mention of that before we shell out the cash to subscribe.

monkeybutt
I'm Here A Lot

Credit where credit is due:

They seem to have resolved the issue in time for game day: a new update for the app seems to have it up and running on the XBox One. Good job folks.  Game on!

Jer131
I've Been Here Awhile

If you can't link your account to your app, try registering with NHL TV at the bottom of the settings option. After i did that it seemed to work. I had the same customer service issues .I think Rogers is Telus' drunk uncle. Go Shaw Go!