cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers NHL Gamecenter live not able to link account and wrong wifi number on login page

RocklandSally
I've Been Here Awhile

Anyone else getting this:

It looks like your MyRogers profile isn’t linked to an eligible plan.

***-***-****(Rogers Wireless) ((This plan is not eligible for a free subscription.))

when trying to link your account?

this isnt my Rogers Wireless account... Spent 2 hrs on phone with them Monday and got no answers...

the Rogers Wireless number changes periodically on this login page

Just got my 1st Rogers cellphone plan last Thursday... A ShareEverythingPlan and should get the hcokey paclage free.

thnaks

207 REPLIES 207

Re: Rogers NHL Gamecenter live not able to link account and wrong wifi number on login page

Higgy
I've Been Here Awhile
I have a Share Everything plan but have not been able to access games on Gamecentre. Please help.

Re: Rogers NHL Gamecenter live not able to link account and wrong wifi number on login page

Hi @Higgy,

Welcome to the Forums! 

Can you please provide details of the issue you are having? 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

Higgy
I've Been Here Awhile
I have a Rogers Share Everything cell plan, but when I log in to NHL Gamecentre I can't watch the games. I was of the understanding that this subscription is part of my plan.

Jambon
I Plan to Stick Around
@RogersHassam I need help...i just waited on hold for an hour to get a new promo code as the 2 month old NHL GCL linking issue has not been fixed for my account and when I proceeded to activate the code it says that it has already been redeemed! Please send me a VALID code asap so I can still catch the end of the game I've been trying to watch all night....thank you.

OilfaninVan
I'm Here A Lot

@RogersHassam Sounds like Jambon's night has been like mine. Have spent tonight watching the game buffering on AirPlay because (I assume) my promo code has expired. So sick of this garbage. If Rogers hasn't figured out how to serve its customers and manage the service we've paid for, can't they at least email those same customers with automatic promo codes. It would be great not to have to waste my time calling and writing asking for a new code every time I want to watch a game. DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEA IF OR WHEN THIS WILL BE RESOLVED?????????

Sylvia52
I've Been Here Awhile

I have had this problem for the last two weeks. Told me they gave me a case number and to wait 72 hrs which have now passed with no resolution.  In the meantime I received a promo code but noticed that it said it had been redeemed. So now I'm back to square one with no games to view.  It is rather ridiculous from all the posts that I've read from all the people that have had the same problem and that there has been no fix.  I did try to remove my account and re-link it but that didn't seem to work either. This is my first time with Rogers and had I known all these problems would've never subscribed. 

camiha
I've Been Around

Looks like I'm joining a long list of people having troulbles. I can login via laptop but not on my phone, tablet, or tv.

healthyitch
I Plan to Stick Around

For what it's worth, Rogers technical support people told me that the only way toe rectify the issue would be to delete my account and issue a refund.  I could then re-subscribe using the same username.

I did see an e-mail confirming that my account had been deleted and that a refund was processed, although I haven't actually seen the refund on my credit card yet.  I've also decided not to re-subscribe for this year or until I stop seeing more access related posts in these forums.

kholdstare
I Plan to Stick Around

same things with me. but you have to resubscribe at full price and then HOPE rogers does make the adjustment or else they just suckered everytone out of the earlybird price. it has been 1 week since i had to resubscribe and got a case created for the adjustment. calling now but yet i call the gamecenterlive number but never end up at the right department

UPDATE: after calling today they now inform me they escalated my case for a second time and now telling me it can take up to 7 days to see the adjustment on my credit card. that is defiently different than last monday where they told me it will takwe up to 24 hours to recieve it. why is it so hard for this company just to give someone 20 bucks?

Higgy
I've Been Here Awhile
@RogersHassam any suggestions?

RogersMay
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello,

@Higgy

We have sent you a private message from @CommunityHelps on 12-06-2015, at your earliest convenience please reply to the PM and we can further look into your issue for you.

@Jambon @OilfaninVan

Thank you for allowing us the chance to provide a solution to your issues through private messages!

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

@Sylvia52

If you are still having issues please send us a private message @CommunityHelps and we can follow up with the case that was created for you.

@camiha

Welcome to the Community Forums 🙂

Are you signing in with the same username and password across all platforms?

It is a little odd you are only able to log in on your laptop and not on other devices.

Please try clearing cookies and caches.

If you are still having issues please private message us @CommunityHelps.

Thanks,

RogersMay

Sylvia52
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes I am still having problems logging in. Still receiving the message which says thank you for logging in with your my Rogers credentials. Your profile does not appear to have a wireless or Internet account linked to it.

Good Evening @Sylvia52,

Please check your inbox when you have a chance as we have contacted you via private message.

Regards,

@RogersGabrielle

OilfaninVan
I'm Here A Lot
Finally got the new promo code to work, and I seem to be back in business for the time being. Then again, I'm sure I'll be back here in 30 days or less!

Honestly, for people that have had to redeem multiple promo codes already, is there not a better solution? Even a 3-month code would go a long way to showing that despite the fact that it can't actually figure out how to resolve the problem, Rogers is doing something to appease what is obviously a long list of people that are frustrated with this situation. Is making us have to go back to beg for a new promo code every month (and requiring a new email address every time) for a service we paid for really the BEST you guys can do???

Mazdagirl1975
I've Been Around
I seem to be having the same problem as you guys. I can login to rogers with my MyRogers perfectly fine but when i try to login to GameCentre with it I get this message:
"Thank you for logging in with your MyRogers™ credentials. Your profile does not appear to have a wireless or internet account linked to it. Please link one of these Rogers accounts to your MyRogers profile or subscribe to Rogers NHL GameCentre LIVE™. Visit rogers.com/support for more information."

@Mazdagirl1975,

Thanks for clarifying the issue you are having.

We would like the opportunity to take a deeper look into your MyRogers account and help you resolve the issue.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check your message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersGabrielle

I am also having this issue all of a sudden. It was working and it no longer is on my Xbox One, iPhone or laptop.

Hello @Daracle,

Can you please describe in more detail, the issue you are experiencing so we can better assist? 

Thank you, 

RogersHassam 

@RogersGabrielle On my apple tv it says I don't have a valid GameCenter subscription when in fact I do.  I think this is the same issue as you just helped with.  Can you help me?

First of all, the reason why I choose Rogers is NHL Gamecenter.

- 21th Dec, I started rogers service 
- 27th Dec, I changed my plan
- 27th 4:58, change plan was approved

- 29th Dec I visite Rogers shop in downtown Montreal
Any sales person can solved this problem
But In the end(when I demande cancelation of contract), on person solved problem to call to Rogers technical or adress/profile enter, (in my guess) who in charge of approve change plan.
since then my mobileinternet service works
But I forgot to request to solve NHL service.

- 29th Dec night, via live chat, I try to solve it. 

I did everything what can I do.

I changed my account username, and I requested NHL Gamecenter service.

But When I try to log in the NHL, the system tell me

--------------------------------------------

Thank you for logging in with your MyRogers™ credentials. Your profile does not appear to have a wireless or internet account linked to it. Please link one of these Rogers accounts to your MyRogers profile or subscribe to Rogers NHL GameCentre LIVE™. Visit rogers.com/support for more information.
----------------------------------------

If I put wrong P/W or Username, the system said 

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry, the username and/or password entered was incoreect. please try again.

--------------------------------------------------

It means my username  is supposed to be correct.

in the 29th Dec, the agent told me 3~5 business days will takes.

In the 5th Jan, an agent(Henry = I can not forgot his name. too mean and rude)

told me it takes 15 business days. (i was totallty upset)

and I try to find another agent. She told me it gonna takes 7 Business day.

Whose response is not lie.

Today was 8th day of business day.

Please answer me Rogers.

Hello @BringMeBackNHL

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Forums.

I can certainly understand your frustration of not having the ability to access your NHL GameCenter live.

I’d like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. Next time you are online please send a private message to @CommunityHelps and we can look into your issue further.

Looking forward to your response.

RogersSannecia

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?