cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers NHL Gamecenter live not able to link account and wrong wifi number on login page

RocklandSally
I've Been Here Awhile

Anyone else getting this:

It looks like your MyRogers profile isn’t linked to an eligible plan.

***-***-****(Rogers Wireless) ((This plan is not eligible for a free subscription.))

when trying to link your account?

this isnt my Rogers Wireless account... Spent 2 hrs on phone with them Monday and got no answers...

the Rogers Wireless number changes periodically on this login page

Just got my 1st Rogers cellphone plan last Thursday... A ShareEverythingPlan and should get the hcokey paclage free.

thnaks

207 REPLIES 207

Re: Rogers NHL Gamecenter live not able to link account and wrong wifi number on login page

caboose187
I Plan to Stick Around
@kholdstare lol, perhaps reading is not your strong point. The first thing I said is, "for those who are Rogers customers"

Re: Rogers NHL Gamecenter live not able to link account and wrong wifi number on login page

healthyitch
I Plan to Stick Around

Regardless, @kholdstare's point is valid.  Where your solution does apply, those readers will have already read your posts the first, second and third times.  You don't need to contantly bump this thread for a cut-and-paste solution.  The thread update notification becomes misleading for the majority of people reading this thread; that is, people where your solution does not apply.

kholdstare
I Plan to Stick Around

caboose187
I Plan to Stick Around
His point is invalid as most people do not read past the first page and continually make the same complaint over and over thus flooding the thread. And also is about a 50/50 split on rogers to non Rogers complaints. So if you don't like my solution, don't read it as I again, state in the very first line, that it's a solution for rogers customers only.

healthyitch
I Plan to Stick Around

@caboose187 Or I can just ignore you.

caboose187
I Plan to Stick Around
@healthyitch please do so I don't have to see your whining posts anymore.

RogersDarrell
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

We appreciate everyone's feedback and assistance here on the Community Forums and either view point is valid and helpful to everyone here.

Just a friendly reminder 🙂

Thanks!

RogersDarrell

Apirie
I've Been Around
When will Rogers deal with this GCL issue? It clearly is being encountered by many, but no helpful responses yet. I've live chatted with 2 agents, spoken on the phone to 3 and now tweeting (with 30 mins+ between responses) and yet no progress made. When will the issue be fixed? I have purchased GCL for 3 previous years and once I paid for the service I received it. It seems that this is no longer the case.

fred28
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi, I recently had my new Rogers share everything plan, but still do not have access to game center live. Could somebody help me please?

moreza
I'm Here A Lot
I'm a Rogers customer and your "solution" doesn't work for me . but I have been told 3 times that they ll contact me in 24-48 hours to remedy the problem. Still waiting...

Good Morning @fred28 and @moreza,

@fred28 : Did you create a MyRogers profile? If you have created a MyRogers profile and linked your account to that profile, you will be able to use those log in credentials to then access the Rogers GameCentre LIVE app. 

@moreza : Did you purchase Rogers GameCentre LIVE or are you getting it included with your services? What happens when you log in with your MyRogers credentials?

Let us know when you have a chance so we can narrow down the issue and help you access GameCentre LIVE Smiley Happy

@RogersGabrielle

moreza
I'm Here A Lot
I unlinked my account and linked it and when I go to log in it tells me that my account is not linked. I've ran out of emails to use when it comes to promo codes.
I purchased the package well before the season started

Thank you for responding @moreza. Was a trouble ticket created for your account?

@RogersGabrielle

fred28
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes I did create myRogers  account, but it says my plan is a RogersWireless plan, and can't be linked. But, I have a Share Everything plan.

Thanks for that information @fred28.

Do you have any other accounts besides your current wireless account attached to the profile? Could there be a possibility of any old cancelled accounts being attached to your profile? This could be what is causing the problem.

You can confirm this by

1. Logging into MyRogers

2. Clicking on the Profile tab

3. Under the Account section, click on Add/Remove Accounts

4. Review all the account associated with your profile

5. Remove any cancelled accounts (if necessary)

Let us know if that solves the issue.

@RogersGabrielle

kholdstare
I Plan to Stick Around
UPDATE: i just got off the phone with rogers because my promo is about to end (apparently tonight) it seems everyone with this login issue is placed on a list. they told me that they just started looking at my account on november 2nd even though i first reported and got a trouble ticket going on October 8th. luckily they gave me another 30 day pomo code so at least ill still be able to watch hockey on the weekend. they also said you can use the same e-mail address for the new promo code but i guess you have to wait for the old one to expire first. ill have to wait and see because you only have 48 hours to redeem it

moreza
I'm Here A Lot
I ve tried unlinking my account and then linking it and still says I don't have an account linked . just got a promo code to be able to watch for the next 30 days. Can't wait till this is resolved. Definitely been super frustrating

jbul
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, on Sunday it will have been 30 days since I opened up a support case and I have yet to hear back from anyone.  I have never heard of such epically poor customer service.  I guess my promo code will expire in a couple of days and then I can go through it all again - on hold forever, bounced around from department to department, no resolution, useless online chat support, etc.  Thanks, Rogers!

fred28
I've Been Here Awhile

I simply have one account, witch is a share everything plan, with 2 phone number. But yes, before I had a share everything plan, I had another plan, so this may be the problem.

Jambon
I Plan to Stick Around
In almost exactly the same boat as @jbul , my initial promo code is set to expire on Sunday. Last night and today i got the same "Thank you for logging in with your Rogers credentials etc, etc, blah, blah" with the new account I created just for the promo code! Called them yet again, Another hour and two transfers later got a new promo code and had to create a third MyRogers account to use it. Rogers must realize that it's a cardinal sin to take hockey away from Canadians so I can only hope that when this issue is solved we'll all be compensated in some way for the games we've missed and the hours we've spent on hold, on the msg boards, on chat support, etc...if this goes on for another month I'm going to re-evaluate my options.

jbul
I Plan to Stick Around

My promo must have just expired so now I am going through the torture of Rogers support once again.  I went to the Rogers Gamecenter website and clicked on the Support link, and then chose Online Chat.  So far so good, I'm chatting with a representative and after I gave my one month old case # and said that my promo had expired I get the following response:

"unfortunately this is the password reset department i will need to transfer you to the nhl department for this inquiry"

This is happening as I type this.  Unreal.

Community Testing Lab

We’ve got an amazing opportunity to test our upcoming Gateway!

Click here to find out more!