Rogers My Account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Rogers My Account

Hopefully some rogers_? Will respond... What is the deal with My Account?... How long will it just say "congested.... Try again later"??
For a company that prides itself on "service"???

******* Edit labels ********

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Rogers My Account

All day yesterday i have had this problem & it pissed me off. Rogers is honestly the WORSE company out there. They get developers to make a app but can not actually make one properly. The app is useless if it does not work properly like it should.

This is nothing new shaggy. Read back at a few forums on here & you will see many people have complained about the same thing.
Highlighted

What REALLY ticks me off, are the number of times that the Latest & Greatest LTE network can only produce EDGE!!! How many freaking times do you need to call rogers, to inform them??? As for My Account.... "site congested"??? REALLY how many people are logging in to check their account?????
Highlighted

I'd be all for CIQ if the carriers used it to improve their service!! After all, how many applications collect usage data anonymously??
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Agreed. You have Rogers reps which say " The app is fine, nothing is wrong." Yet there is something wrong. Rogers once again shows they do not care about us & ONLY care about the money. They brainwash their employees to believe Rogers is the best.

Honestly the My Rogers app is useless most of the time & its been proven from everyone that has used it. Go read the reviews on the App store, Google play, App world & such. All the reviews say its useless & crap. Who ever made the app needs to learn to develop first.
Highlighted

Spoke to rogers tech support yesterday... They were no help! I can get it sometimes & other times I get a message saying that it's congested??? Or that the site may be down for maintenance, between 2am & 6am... Well it's not the bloody middle of the night!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I got those messages as well. The App is useless to tell you the truth. I never use it. Rogers needs to hire someone with skills & developing skills to fix the app but of course they wont.
Highlighted

Funny thing is, last night I had to get up early.. 4am.... Tried my account... It freaking worked! Must be a ploy, when rogers says it'll be offline between 2 & 6am... Either that, or their system can't tell time.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yea i have noticed this as well. When i get up around 5am i check my Rogers app & it works but during the day it barely works. Also Rogers is not the only one having this issue. Fido is having the same exact issue. Rogers owns Fido so its not a surprise that who ever made the app for Rogers made it for Fido as well.
Highlighted

Good thing that I don't give rogers any money... My Bank app seems to work just fine... Oh wait... Did I just say that I don't give rogers any money??? Well, not really give... Extortion isn't giving is it 😛