Rogers Master Card points not added to the rogers first reward account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Rogers Master Card points not added to the rogers first reward account

Hi anybody have issue with the rogers Mastercard points that is earn on it and it won't add it on to the rogers first reward account ? I was told I have to call in to get them link them together but no luck at all.

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Rogers Master Card points not added to the rogers first reward account

The rogers credit card is very new... I'd call again and confirm how all that is working...  

I would imagine that at the end of every master card billing cyc the points will be added... 

Smiley Very Happy  You can count on it getting resolved - i find sometimes there are delays with new products/promos and services  but they always normally correct it in the end... Good LUCK Smiley Happy 

I've Been Around

I'm having the same issue. I just got my first statement a week ago and it says 5609 earned awards but nothing has been added to my rogers first rewards account Smiley Sad
I've Been Around

I got my add on after a month, u have to bug rogers and mastercard
I'm a Trusted Contributor

I believe there was a known issue for this that is currently being resolved...

I Plan to Stick Around

On Aug 14/15, I got an email saying:

As a Rogers First Rewards MasterCard® holder, you automatically become a Rogers First Rewards member and start earning points with every purchase you make on your card. Once approved, you'll get 5,000 First-Use bonus points1 and earn points every time you use MasterCard®.

Plus you can earn an additional 1,000 First-Use bonus points when you apply with Offer Code MA6000.

So I applied & was sent a Master Card. I used it for the first time this week, and my First Reward points are still the same as before. 212 pts. When will my 6000 pts be added?
I'm a Senior Advisor

Reward points are updated once a month,

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Good evening @scouternorm,

I actually just contacted Rogers Bank, on your behalf, in order to validate the information.

The points are transferred once a month, when your statement is produced. 

Therefore, it will take a full billing cycle until the Rogers First Rewards Welcome Points reflect on your actual Rogers First Rewards points balance.

If you have just used your Mastercard for the first time this week, please do not worry.

We are still within the standard delay in order for your points to be added.

If your bonus points have not been added, after your statement is generated, let us know! Smiley Wink

Feel free to get in touch with the Rogers Bank customer service directly, if you have any other questions.

They can be reached at 1-855-775-2265 and they are available 24/7.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

thanks for the reply and for looking into this for me. I will await my statement & see if it gets added.

Norm

I Plan to Stick Around

where is the options drop down box that has Accept as Solution? I pressed the little down arrow in the top right corner, and that option isn't there.