Rogers Live TV app for iPad doesn't work??

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Rogers Live TV app for iPad doesn't work??

Message says service unavailable. Has anyone been able to use this app?

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers Live TV app for iPad doesn't work??

I am having the same problem. I have not been able to get it working since Christmas day. Hoping an answer pops up. 

I've Been Around

I am having the same problem.  And after THREE HOURS on hold with 4 different tech support departments, NOBODY at Rogers wants to support the app. 

The Wireless folks will tell you how to download the app, but then cannot help further.  (Can you believe that people would need tech support to figure out how to download an iPad app??)

If anybody finds anybody who can run this app, or even find someone at Rogers who will support this app, do let us know!

I've Been Around

Dec 29th -- Having the same issue. Glad to see that I am not alone.
I've Been Here Awhile

I have had the same problem being transferred around from agent to agent and nobody able to help. From wireless to cable to high speed internet. I did manage to get hold off someone and they did they me she is going to send a request to Rogers technical support to get a look at it. It would take 24-48 buisness hours to do so, so i am hoping everything works out fine. Rigt now, i really wish i was a time warner cable subscriber or even a bell which their app works and has more channels.
Retired Moderator Rogers_Kate
Retired Moderator

Hello!

Just wanted to make sure you've all reviewed the eligibility steps to make sure you can get the service. If not it may help clear things up for you 🙂

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/Live-TV?cm_mmc=Redirects%20-_-Consumer%20_TV_Eng-_-Live_tv_redirec...

Cheers,

Rogers_Kate

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Thanks for you're help Rogers_Kate.

Don't you think that its pretty ridiculous that we have to go threw so many steps JUST to get the Rogers live TV app on your tablet? Even in the states the Carriers do not have this many steps.
I've Been Around

whats that supposed to mean???

I bought an iphone 4s from rogers..

A month later, a call comes from rogers, they ask if everything is okay and then tell me about an awesome new feature where you can watch live TV on your Iphone. She actually said that its for iphone and she sort of (without saying) acknowledged the fact that I have an iphone, not a pad.

and the appstore app does not download.......

So I go to "my rogers" and realize that its for Ipad, and that even those customers who have rogers TV blah blah blah....

seriously?? wats wrong with rogers?? are they trying to fool me?

I've Been Around

My still tell me I don't have the right box and I do have a 4250 HD .Isthere a problem in the headend from my area what ups.
I've Been Around

Hi

I have Rogers cable and internet. I tried using the app and it says that I don't have the correct digital box when I do have the 8300HD that I bought. I was bounce around departments as no one knows how to fix this. This is very frustrating.