Rogers Install, A JOKE

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Rogers Install, A JOKE

I just got the new plan with Rogers (Hybrid Fibre 60) which they promise I could get speed up to 60mbps to download and upload up to 10 Mbps, unfortunately they can't get it installed today. I was told that the install date would be: “07/30/14 10:00 -12:00” as it is written on the invoice, however I did not ask if it would be 10 AM or 10 PM.

I’ve stayed wasting my time from 10 AM to 11:58 AM waiting for the technician at home and cancelling some meetings, when I decided to call Rogers 1-855-381-7834. They told me that the technician was at my home at 11:59 am and tried to call me when I was with Rogers on the phone. What a liars! I was at home and nobody used the buzzer to call me. I'm 100% disappointed with Rogers right now, but I don't know if Bell will be a better choice or not, Internet in Canada is not reliable. I use the Internet at my work place with speednet test showing a very high performance (80-90 mbps download, 60-80 mbps upload). I am going to have guests and would like to have Internet at home. I was expecting that Rogers would provide great service and not only take money out from my pocket.

Thank you for the newest joke about Rogers to share at work: Technician supposed to show up from 10 to 12, arrived at 11:59 am and left without doing the instalation  because he/she could not call me as  I was with Rogers on the phone asking about where is the technician!!!! This is so insane.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rogers Install, A JOKE

You wont be started to be charged, until the service is isntalled.. so you wont be paying anything until they do install it.