Rogers Home Edition Android App and Nextbox 3

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Rogers Home Edition Android App and Nextbox 3

I installed the Nextbox 3 more than 24 hours ago but the app still doesn't see. I think this might be normal since it is probably like the search function which takes time to populate itself. I just want to know if it is normal and how well the app works with the new box.

***Edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rogers Home Edition Android App and Nextbox 3

yeah, likely will take a little longer for it to show up.

When the app works.. it work.

The box, as much as any of the others, is fine with the app.  I think more of the app sometimes problems, stem more from the APP or the back end/server.

Retired Moderator RogersNatasha
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

For future references, when installing new boxes some features such as Rogers on Demand, Anyplace TV home edition and the guide search function can take 24-48 hours to start working. If the above option still does not work after 48 hours try a box reset. To do this you would unplug the power cord for the box for 30 seconds and plug it back in.

Hope this comes in handy.

I Plan to Stick Around

If you have lollipop the app might not work at all, a known issue that hasn't been fixed in weeks.