Rogers Gift for Customers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rogers Gift for Customers

while i have not got the email.. i WAS able to process it, via going through the link you posted above.

put in my phone number, postal code, etc.. it verified everything.. and have added the 3 rentals to my account :3

Amitis
I've Been Here Awhile

I got it, but I get error msg "Please enter the last 3 digits of your postal code that's associated with your Rogers account." and I am entering my postal code correctly!

Amitis
I've Been Here Awhile

Me too!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Keep trying. This happened to me last night. Erase the phone number and postal code and re enter it. See what happens.

honeys4u
I've Been Around

Hi,

I received this email regarding customer appreciation, and I tried more than 10 times to sign in using my phone number and account number, but it wouldn't just allow me to sign in for gifts!

Any ideas???

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Honeys4u

This is a issue everyone is facing. It took me about 40 times repeating in order to sign in & do it. Keep retrying or try in a later time. Remember many are trying at once to log in & its causing this issue.

WR_Dave
I've Been Around

I would rather just have the value of the gifts deducted from my bill or have my account upgraded to more data for the amount of the gift. That would be real appreciation rather than coercing more money out of me to recieve something I really don't want.

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The amount of the gift is negligible, you would only maybe get a gig or two credit 😛

The only real thing $ of value I would say is the rentals, would cost us $7+ each

jays77
I'm a Trusted Contributor

I'm with WR_Dave. If they really wanted to show appreciation, I'd rather they just take the $21 + tax off my rogers bill.. There isnt one thing on their "gift" list that interest me, so have never redeemed their offer.

I do realize though that it is a marketing gimmick to try to get customers to spend more money on Rogers goods and services.
ottawacan
I Plan to Stick Around

The email said:

"3 Rogers on Demand movies will be added directly to your account within 5 business days of your redemption. Must have a Rogers Digital TV subscription."

It's been 6 business days and I don't see any sign of any free movies anywhere.

Is it supposed to show up as a credit in my Bill Information?  On channel 100?

Or, maybe my subscription to "Digital VIP" is not eligible?