Rogers Game Center Live NHL app update

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers Game Center Live NHL app update

DOES NOT WORK JUST IN TIME TO NOT WATCH HOCKEY TOMORROW, another epic Rogers update failure, I cannot wait to see the disaster the new Rogers Navigator is going to be. Already sending out instructions for people to reboot their Netboxes in case of freeze.lol.What a monopoly.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers Game Center Live NHL app update

Same here updated to the latest version of Gamecenter live, and my Rogers credentials won't work!

I have a iPad with the previous version and my Rogers credentials work, i can logout or login no problem, but not with the latest version, what's up with that? Is someone looking into that ,and can give us a explanation of why the latest version is not working?

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Just curious.. you guys have converted over to the EMAIL login, instead of the user name login?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes i did,  the email login was a request if i wanted to use spotify... But i found a fix i think... Do not update the app but instead delete it and redownload it from the appstore, that should do the trick! After that you will get the option to login with your Rogers credentials instead of the NHL credentials which i don't have.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

"Update" has made gamecenter unuseable.(Android)

Been using Gamecentre app with no issues at all until today it just wouldn't open(kept saying I had no reception even though I did). Then I saw the email about there being an update. So even though I knew better, I installed the update. Signed in. Worked until I closed the app. Now any time I want to reopen it, it just stays on the loading screen forever. If I go into my app anager and delete the app's info, I can sign in again and get in. But I'm not doing that every time(or ever again). Any easy fix, or is it just one more app ruined by "updating"?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Seems to be fixed but guess what now depending on your location games are blacked out on my father's grave I could watch every single game with old app. If it said it was not available if I clicked again it would load every game. So it seems we have been ROGERED again because Sens,game Montreal blacked out never in 2 seasons could I not watch their games until today.I am reporting this update and blocking of games,to Rogers customers to the office of president head,office Toronto. I think they should not be able to pull this mid season.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

THis forum, the hockey subredit, Rogers support are all aware of major issues with GCL today. Thousands of people having blackout or login issues after rogers rolled out an entirely new platform with what appers to be 0 testing.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Updated my NHL apps on my Samsung Note 3. And it is not working.

It is just NHL logo and circling blue, looks like buffering.

This update sucks bigtime.

Pls fix it asap.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello Community, 

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps in the link here? If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you'll see "Troubleshooting Tips for the New Rogers NHL App". 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Tried looking at page tried deleting cache cookies? Data just let's you sign in but performs worst. Really? Two evenings playing with this App, nice eh, Rogers has been stealing my time for 4 years
Took a year off last year. Horrible customer experience, was explained that is why rates have been hiked for are Rogers superior experience.