Rogers Communications: Internet and TV in the Smithers Area (BC)

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers Communications: Internet and TV in the Smithers Area (BC)

I have a quick question. I live in Smithers, BC and currently live in a low-income housing complex with shared phone, cable, and internet. In the next couple years, there's a potential I may be moving into a new low-income housing complex. I don't think they have a date they're going to start on the project yet. I'm currently checking to see what will be included in the rent.

In the event internet and tv etc isn't included I may have to subscribe to these services. Does Rogers Communications offer Internet and TV in the Smithers Area. Any information will be appreciated.

Also, 1 last question: I have a Rogers Wireless plan. If I have to, and I subscribe to Rogers Internet and TV, will there be discounts on bundles? If someone can confirm how this works, I will appreciate it.

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Rogers Communications: Internet and TV in the Smithers Area (BC)

Hello @stevie83

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Forums Smiley Wink!

Thank you for your interest in our services . At this time Rogers does not offer cable and internet service in your area.

Please feel free to check the Roger’s website here in the future under the heading “Check your availability”to check availability in your area.

Hope this helps.

RogersSannecia

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Rogers Communications: Internet and TV in the Smithers Area (BC)

Hello @stevie83

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Forums Smiley Wink!

Thank you for your interest in our services . At this time Rogers does not offer cable and internet service in your area.

Please feel free to check the Roger’s website here in the future under the heading “Check your availability”to check availability in your area.

Hope this helps.

RogersSannecia

View solution in original post