Rogers Changed their plans?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oneupcanuck
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers Changed their plans? Accounting transparency required!

I ran into the same issue with an owned older model modem. They made changes to their plans and I used to have 80GB bandwidth then it suddently got lowered to 60GB. When I called to complain they tried to tell me it was always 60. Interesting thing is that I tried out their new modem/router rental and my account showed 80GB. I took it back 1 day later, hoooked up my old modem and my account still showed 80GB. But a few days later it went back to 60. It just shows that they are limiting the bandwidth on purpose. Don't believe their BS...it is not a hardware limitation.
Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rogers Changed their plans? Accounting transparency required!

We will not argue here, that we all know its not a hardware limitation.. there is no reason that it needs to.. but its the way they chose to do it.

I have had epxress internet for about 6+ years now, and i have only ever had a 60g cap.. untill i upgraded.. years ago with my D2, it was only 60