Rogers Cable Down in Southwest London

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers Cable Down in Southwest London

Hey everyone woke up at 6am this morning to no cable tv both boxes just twirling around anyone else having this issue?

***Edited labels***

I'm a Regular

Re: Rogers Cable Down in Southwest London

same problem here. Called support and the recorded message says they are aware of it and it seems to be more than just London. They are working at fixing it but no time frame given.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dma1960 & rye_encoke

There is a Outage in a few places. I was reading on Rogers Facebook page about people having issue with cable and being down.

Unfortunately they don't give a ETA unless they are about to have to repaired and it all depends on the damage that is caused.
I've Been Here Awhile

Yeah i spent 2 hours on hold on their cable repair line for what was supposed to be an estimated 15 minute wait time then got cut off multiple times... I put them on speaker phone just to see how long it would actually take for anyonne to pickup... Grrr gotta love this company NOT!!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dma1960

Yeah it seems the lines are busy because of it.
I've Been Around

No cable service

Cable is out on Proudfoot Lane (near Oxford and Wonderland). Anyone else in that area with trouble?

Good morning @fourseasons,

Welcome to the Community.

Service interruptions can be quite annoying. Are you still experiencing loss of cable? How long has the cable been out for you? Have you had a chance to speak to our technical support department? Anyone else in the area experiencing this as well?

RogersZia 

I've Been Around

Internet is down. My morning was ruined because of you!!!!

Greetings @dan007eckertt!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting! 😊

Having your internet go down unexpectedly can be pretty inconvenient! I use my internet daily just to get everyday tasks done, so I can understand the frustration this might cause. If you are still having service issues, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can investigate this for you. For more information on our Private Message system, please CLICK HERE.

RogersLaura