Rogers Bundles removed?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Rogers Bundles removed?

I tried to get a discount on my 70 per month bill but the rep set that bundles have been replaced with some kind of "reward points" is that true? The Rogers website says otherwise. 

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rogers Bundles removed?

Yes and no.. some of the bundles, are there.. but are likely for NEW customers only.

They are rolling out a rewards program.. based on what you spend, # of services, etc.. you can get discounts by spending points earned.

This i beleive has not been fully rolled out yet though.. so if not in an area, that has the rewards system yet.. that other stuff may be available still.

Call back.  THe basic reps have very little power anyways... try to talk to a manager, or to Retentions.

-------------------------------------------

Update:

As of October 30th 2013 the Better Choice Bundle program is no longer available to new customers. Existing customers already taking advantage of the BCB discount program will continue to receive the discount and can still upgrade or downgrade BCB based on the number of eligible services or choose to enroll in the new Rogers First Rewards program.

Rogers First Rewards is our new loyalty program designed exclusively for Rogers customers. The program is rolling out regionally since July 2013. It recognizes and rewards customers by giving them points for every dollar they spend each month. Points can be redeemed for a wide range of exciting rewards like service upgrades, new products, rebates on latest wireless devices and more.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yes and no.. some of the bundles, are there.. but are likely for NEW customers only.

They are rolling out a rewards program.. based on what you spend, # of services, etc.. you can get discounts by spending points earned.

This i beleive has not been fully rolled out yet though.. so if not in an area, that has the rewards system yet.. that other stuff may be available still.

Call back.  THe basic reps have very little power anyways... try to talk to a manager, or to Retentions.

-------------------------------------------

Update:

As of October 30th 2013 the Better Choice Bundle program is no longer available to new customers. Existing customers already taking advantage of the BCB discount program will continue to receive the discount and can still upgrade or downgrade BCB based on the number of eligible services or choose to enroll in the new Rogers First Rewards program.

Rogers First Rewards is our new loyalty program designed exclusively for Rogers customers. The program is rolling out regionally since July 2013. It recognizes and rewards customers by giving them points for every dollar they spend each month. Points can be redeemed for a wide range of exciting rewards like service upgrades, new products, rebates on latest wireless devices and more.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I know I am flogging a dead horse here but what's up with the deal of bundling promotions that are only for new or "select existing customers".

Guess I'm not select enough.

I wanted to add a cell phone to an existing tv/internet plan.

No deal for me.

I'm very confused by all the posts about calling the retention department with some people getting deals and others not. Is there a secret code to this like the Masons..lol