Rogers Anyplace TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers Anyplace TV

Is it possible to get Rogers anytime tv even if Rogers isn't in your area? I mean Xbox has an app for Rogers but it's pretty useless if they aren't in your city

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rogers Anyplace TV

you have to have rogers service to use it.

Its like im on a rogers iphone, but i can download the bell TV app, etc.. i cant USE it because i dont have bell, but i can still download it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

***Updated***

Hello everyone,

For more information on Rogers Anyplace TV, please click here.

Hope this helps!

I Plan to Stick Around

Don't have to like solution for it not to be true. Thanks. They need to come up with an online service for those of us that don't have them in our city

I Plan to Stick Around

Just a suggestion for Anyplace TV: Rogers should put their family of radio stations up on Anyplace TV for streaming.  You have the Stingray channels...just add your radio stations too.

Thanks!

I Plan to Stick Around

One more suggestion for you for Anyplace TV...can you put up a news station as being an option?  I'd like to be able to watch CP24 on my computer.   You offer TSN from Bell on there - why not CP24 and BNN too?  Thanks in advance.

I Plan to Stick Around

...and if not those then CBC News Network and CTV News Channel

Highlighted

Hello, @nwolk

@nwolk wrote:

Just a suggestion for Anyplace TV: Rogers should put their family of radio stations up on Anyplace TV for streaming.  You have the Stingray channels...just add your radio stations too.

One more suggestion for you for Anyplace TV...can you put up a news station as being an option?  I'd like to be able to watch CP24 on my computer.   You offer TSN from Bell on there - why not CP24 and BNN too?  Thanks in advance.

...and if not those then CBC News Network and CTV News Channel

Great suggestions, I recommend you to submit these suggestions to the Idea box.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I Plan to Stick Around

One question for you re: Anyplace TV.

Why is it that when a Toronto Maple Leafs game is on CBC on Saturday nights, it cannot be streamed live via Anyplace TV?  It is a Sportsnet/CBC production so why can't it be accessed?

Thanks!

Neal

I'm a Senior Advisor

@nwolk wrote:

One question for you re: Anyplace TV.

Why is it that when a Toronto Maple Leafs game is on CBC on Saturday nights, it cannot be streamed live via Anyplace TV?  It is a Sportsnet/CBC production so why can't it be accessed?

Thanks!

Neal

are you using the website or the ipad app?

The website only has options for streaming Sportsnet and TSN.  If streaming hockey is your thing, Rogers Gamecentre Live is the website you're looking for.  It comes free with some Rogers bundles.

I Plan to Stick Around

I usually use the website.  I didn't realize that GCL came free with some packages.  I will check to see if my pkg. includes it.  Thanks!