Rogers Anyplace TV - Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers Anyplace TV - Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G that I purchased through rogers. Why does it say that the Android app in google play for Rogers Anyplace TV Tablet version is incompatible?  I would see this as a pretty big oversight considering you show people in your commercials and advertising using this very tablet accessing Anyplace TV app.   

Also when I try to access the website it prompts me to go to the store to download the app.  Then tells me its incompatible

I am not sure if you have it misclassified in the Google app store as the device is listed as GT-P7500R.  Just letting you know to fix it considering that the tab is pretty popular and reletively new.  It seems silly that it doesn't work with a device sold by rogers. 

****Edited Labels****

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Rogers Anyplace TV - Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G

Hello!

To make some verifications, we would need to know the OS version you are running at this time?

Thank you,

RogersEric
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The latest version available - 4.0.4. There are no modifications it is all stock out of the box.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I need to know this too!!
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Galaxy tab 10.1 anyplace tv also won't give live tv options. When I use full web site, option for live tv is there but then it prompts to use the app...no live tv option. Any one know how to navigate this issue?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi, I have just tried to download the app for Anytime TV App for Tablets. And it will not download. What the heck?

My tablet is Samsung Galaxy Tab3 8'.  Ihaven't had a problem with any other apps. I don't get it. Is it only for Apple products? 

Also Norton Antivirus detects this as a HIGH RISK APP to use.

what is going on Rogers? Once again disappointed!

Sorry for hitting reply to your post but I couldn't find anywhere else I could actually comment on this site for some reason. There is or must be a way but I can't find it!! NO WHERE! Blind I guess.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @bonniecowan , I am sorry to hear the issues you are having trying to download the Anyplace TV App. Smiley Sad

I have checked in with a colleague and he has not encountered any issues downloading the app. Just curious, what OS (operating system) are you using? Also what is the exact version you tried to download? Have you tried to download a different version from the app store?

If you could fill us in a bit more we would be able to provide more assistance.

Thank you.