Roger's increased the price of GBs?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Roger's increased the price of GBs?

I'm very upset that this is happening since they have said NOTHING to my family but I'm wondering if this is happening to anyone else. I have Rogers Express Package which gives me 80GBs and the payment for going over 1GB is $2, but for some reason it seems that the price for 1GB has been increase to $3.50 from $2. What the heck is going on? I'm over 6GBs which i'm 100% okay with and it ALWAYS says $12. Now it says it's $15, where the heck did this $1.50 come from, I'm I being fooled with?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Roger's increased the price of GBs?

Anyone?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Roger's increased the price of GBs?

Sometimes there are changes like this that do come up/change over time...

As for when/how.... not sure on that.

Since the plans changed over to the new hybrid plans a while back.. the info for the old plans would not be on the website anymore..

USUALLY those sorts of changes, there are notifications either MAILED seperately, or on on the full detailed bill (paper copy.. which can still be viewed online with paperless billing), as text sections on the bill.

You could try calling in, or contacting the support guys on facebook or twitter, they may know when/how the change came.