Rocket Stick and Mac Lion

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Rocket Stick and Mac Lion

I have just upgraded to lion and now the Rogers rocket stick no longer works.  The connection manager still starts up, but it can't seem to get any information from the rocket stick.  The light on the rocket stick is just solid blue now.

Any upgraded software somewhere?  I am using the latest version of the software from the website.  

Thanks,

Brian

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I've Been Around

Re: Rocket Stick and Mac Lion

I have this problem too.... very frustrating! If you do find a work-around, I'd love to hear about it!

I've Been Around

We need a solution....but quick!! Go Rogers, GO!

I've Been Around

Does your stick still show in network preference?  I have the same issue and removed it, when I reload the stick it  opens but has no service. I found one post that said to add *99# in the phone # but I can't try because it won't come back in network preference.

The strange thing is I have a second Mac Mini server that came with lion and the stick works 100 percent

I've Been Around

Rogers tech support just told me the device is not compatible with OS X 10.8.2 and there is no workaround or sooftware/firmware fix. Looks like we have to get a new device.

I've Been Around

I've Been Here Awhile

I came across this HOW TO, and I can confirm that it 100% works!!

SOLVED! Rogers Rocket Stick ZTE636 working on OSX 10.8 (Mountain Lion)