Rocket™ Hub - NetComm 3G27WV-R - PHONE PROBLEMS!!!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rocket™ Hub - NetComm 3G27WV-R - PHONE PROBLEMS!!!

Only but problems with phone... For the local calls, it's telling me that is long distance and  'the call cannot be placed as dialed", or cannot make the call at all (static phone noise/then need to unplug/plug in), etc. Need to reset very often. On the other side of the line people complaining, that can't hear me properly. So far, Rogers replaced 2 hubs (I have the third one now) and 2 sim cards; same. Where I'm using the hub it's a business area with, probably 50-60 businesses and Rogers is telling me it would cost them $2500 to pull the line. For the whole street of businesses wouldn't worth it??

The internet is so-so, cutting off sometimes but overall not bad. Called Rogers, probably 20 times in 2 month and it's apparently in "engineers hands".... Very disappointed with Rocket Hub, as I'm using it for business.

If they don't fix it in a week or 2, will go to Bell. From 1-10, only 2-3, just because internet works.

*** Edited Labels***

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Rocket™ Hub - NetComm 3G27WV-R - PHONE PROBLEMS!!!

I am having horrible problems as well, We had to peplace our old Hub, acording Tech Support it burnt out, Nearly 2 months later having the same problem, Internet and outcoming calls are fine but incoming calls very rarely get picked up and the voicemail was not showing any message indication, dail tone beep or envelope on phone. Now this week dosn't pick up messages at all. I think I have spoken to Tech support daily for for 2 months and finally I was told I had to download firmware to make the Hub compatible, So I did, but the download was incorrect according to my computer and wouldn't work. At this point not sure what to do, Looks like changing back to Bell.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I checked some of the old posts on similar subject, concerning NetComm Rocket Hub. It seems that this unit is with ongoing, constant problems and Rogers doesn't have solution for it. Also, tech. Support line is with poor knowledge. This is not only a criticism, but facts and Rogers only cares to collect money, without any visible moves forward....

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I agree, Tech Support give me a different solution daily.