Rewiring inside home services?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Rewiring inside home services?

I'm internet only. I need to get some cabling moved due to renovations. Not much, just relocating a portion of the run.

Is this service available, what's a typical wait time, and does it cost?

Thanks.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rewiring inside home services?

GENERALLY, rogers does not do this 😞

Rogers will re-do portions of runs internally, WHERE they have access... say open basement ceilings, etc the will run across, etc... but that is about the extent.

They will no do through the walls/sealed ceilings.. their techs are not liably covered for it.

Depending on the extent of your work, you might have to pay a 3rd part cable running company to do it for you.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rewiring inside home services?

GENERALLY, rogers does not do this 😞

Rogers will re-do portions of runs internally, WHERE they have access... say open basement ceilings, etc the will run across, etc... but that is about the extent.

They will no do through the walls/sealed ceilings.. their techs are not liably covered for it.

Depending on the extent of your work, you might have to pay a 3rd part cable running company to do it for you.

View solution in original post