Restoring Visual Voicemail to iPhone 4

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Restoring Visual Voicemail to iPhone 4

Hi all,

A while back, my visual voicemail service for my iPhone 4 stopped working. I didn't bother trying to diagnose the problem at the time, but I'm now in the process of trying to restore the service. I thought I may have stopped paying  for the service, but I was able to bring it back by resetting all settings via an iCloud backup made over a year ago. However, in doing that, I lost most of my media and decided to revert back to a more recent backup that didn't have visual voicemail working. I've followed many different suggestions of restoring, reseting settings, and deleting profiles but none have worked for me. Any suggestions on how I could get visual voicemail working again, or is this an issue I need to call into customer service for? Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jeff

****Edited Labels****

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Restoring Visual Voicemail to iPhone 4

Hi logikz,

Have you made in value pack changes? For Visual Voice Mail to work it requires the appropriate pack.

If an incorrect pack was added/changed this may be the cause.

RogersDarrell

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Restoring Visual Voicemail to iPhone 4

I have the correct pack, but visual vmail is not working for me... It will only call the vmail when I press the button.