Removal of Leafs TV from VIP

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Removal of Leafs TV from VIP

If that would have been the case... Hey Rogers! ... you first let us pick and choose and ONLY AFTER you make the necessary adjustments to reflect users' choices and NOT BULLDOZING (us) the paying customer.
Why is it that the concept of pestilent "corporate greed" hovering over this issue?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

WOW...to change stuff like that makes you wonder..time to shop around VIP is not VIP anymore
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Rogers also owns a steak in Leafs tv right? So why were there almost no live leaf games last season on leafs tv? First u take live games away from that channel and move it to other rogers owned channels, then u take leafs tv away completely while not adjusting the package. Sounds like i would not want to re add it anymore  no thanks

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@QueJoder you may edit your posts within a limited time frame (a n hour or two, I don't know) by clicking the little "cog" in the top right hand corner. If you can no longer edit it and want it removed, click the cog and select "Report content" and ask a modeator to delete it.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I believe in transparency.....perhaps RogersArthur could have mentioned the cost to re-add.

Lets talk facts instead of talking around the issue.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone called in to get a credit against their VIP package for the stolen channels. I have not called yet, just wondering what others have gotten.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Darrell,

Can you elaborate on how this change improves the entertainment experience to the "best possible"?

As far as I can tell, Rogers has removed a channel but not added anything in its place.

Trying to understand the logic.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

why do people feel like re-adding the channel? is it really worth re-adding it anyways? whats there to see on leafs tv now since all the games are on other "Rogers owned" channels like City TV, Sportsnet, FX, OLN, OMNI, etc?

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Not being a stick-and-ball of any kind fan, but just remembering the last time the Leafs won the Cup, removing Leafs TV would actually be an improvement in the viewer experience. Just had to throw that in.  Smiley Wink

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@Pauly

I am with you in that I would certainly not pay extra now to get a channel that was previously included in my VIP package. I do believe that you are correct in that Leafs TV no longer carries any regular season Leaf games. On the other hand, it is not up to me to judge what others find worth watching. I do believe that there are some pre-season Leaf games being broadcast on Leafs TV as well as some Toronto Marlie regular season games. While I would not watch these, I do know people who would. They also have many other hockey shows that many are interested in. The bottom line though is that this channel has been removed from certain packages and Rogers has not explained how this is because they want to offer the best entertainment experience possible!

@OLDYELLR

Yes, this is the second time you have made that point and there is some definite truth there! Smiley LOL It has been a lot more fun being a Blackhawk fan in recent years! Smiley Wink