Registering Rogers Account never works

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Registering Rogers Account never works

WHY?

I have been trying the past week EVERYDAY to register my rogers account just to see my internet usage. BUT, everytime i do i get this messege telling me they are having technical difficulties and are unable to register my account. WHY?

***edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Registering Rogers Account never works

I am able to get in... So I don't think the site is down.

I know in the past some people have had issues viewing their details in certain browsers. Which browser are you using and have you tried another?

I've Been Around

I have had the same problem.  I have tried at least 20 times over the past two months and every single time it says that the site is experiencing technical difficulties and to try again later.  I have not been receiving my bills for a couple months, and have had to make late payments.  I just want to be able to check the balance on my account so that I can pay my bills on time.  What a terrible website.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The website is having issues now, the back end at Rogers is down again.

But in general, the site has been up. I have been in it and looking at the billing/usage sections every day this week.

What time if the day are you trying to go in? Might just be something on your account that is buggered.

You can call in to get the balance, through the automated thing, or through a rep. ( tho likely wont work at the moment with the back end down)

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Just tried at 12:18 est, and was able to get in and view my bill/account stuff, so it appears back up

I Plan to Stick Around

I have never had that issue and i'm using Chrome but I can understand your frustration.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wowsers53

When the back end of Rogers & their systems are down, the site is down as well & same goes with the App.

The Rogers account site does have issues where it wont let you add a account at times. Its been a known issues for a few years now.
I Plan to Stick Around

I must be very lucky then because I check my usage at least 4 times a week and never ran into this problem.