Register account to myrogers profile

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Register account to myrogers profile

Hello,

I was previously able to access my internet account with my username. One fine day, it prompted me to change my username to my email ID. After I did this, my internet account was deleted from my profile. When I tried to add it againt, it says "The account number entered is already associated with another profile".

Its been nearly a month since I raised a case with rogers online chat that I'm not able to access my account online.

Considering that it has been nearly a month since I opened this ticket, I'm not sure if it will ever be solved.

Anybody had this issue and got it resolved?

Thanks,

***Edited Labels.***

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Register account to myrogers profile

If you message one of the moderators here.. they SHOULD be able to sort it out, i think.

Have for some others before.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Same happened to me, was told on the phone they would call back yesterday am, ya right.

Opened a ticket, been there done that.

Rogers customer service is taking  a huge dump, maybe time to check out Ma Belle again.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I recently signed up with Rogers Wireless and just received my first bill.  I have created a MyRogers online profile and when I log in I get a message stating I do not have a Rogers account number linked to my profile.  When I enter the Account Number from my bill to try and do this, I get an error message:

Please enter a valid 9 to 12 digit number

But I have.  Can anyone from Rogers offer some suggestions here?  Thx.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

If a rogers rep doesnt get it touch with you from here first.. you can try via live chat.. i think they can fix/link them for you.

Highlighted

Good afternoon @DVCnerfherder,

Thank you for your post & Welcome to the Forums!

If you are already trying to register your account to your online profile you are most likely at the right place.

Sans titre.png

If you are entering the account number, for either your wireless (9-digit) or cable (12-digit) account, make sure you do not enter the hyphen between the numbers.

Is it possible that your account may be linked to a MyRogers profile created with the email address provided for online billing?

We definitely want to look into this further, I am confident that we can help you rectify this issue.

I'll have our @CommunityHelps  team reach out to you via Private Message, so we can assist with this.

Look out for the message in your inbox !

Regards,

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I've Been Around

"Please enter a valid 9 to 12 digit number"

I'm having the exactly same problem with linking my rogers wireless account to MyRogers online profile.  Any advice on how to sort this would be greatly appreciated.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi. I don't know where to go to ask about how to change my security question because I haven't used my Roger's account for a looong time. I forgot my password and my security question. So if someone can please help me. Thx

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @vsinclair1988

Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

We can definitely assist with your MyRogers account access.

On the Rogers.com sign in page, below the username and password, you would see “Forgot Username or Password?” when you click password, you would be prompted to enter your email address associated with account and an email with a link to reset password would be sent to you.

Let us know if you need further assistance!

@RogersPrasana

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I incorrectly entered my cellphone number onto my MyRogers account. How can I change it?