Regarding blackberry z10 without contract

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Regarding blackberry z10 without contract

Hi, I wanted to buy a z10 tomorrow off contract but I had a few questions, I know I cant get it on contract because I am 17 and living in canada alone, but if I buy it outright do i still need to get a montly plan or something that requires me to be 18+ ? I have no one to cosign for me so thats a problem. I already have a rogers simcard and a prepaid plan on a rogers iphone. Can someone please let me know if I can buy one outright without any montly plans or not ? and if I am forced to sign a montly plan do I need a cosigner ?

****Edited Labels****

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Regarding blackberry z10 without contract

Hello Kianush

You do not need to be over 18 to get a plan from what i know!. All you need is a good credit & all your information & ID'S. Also yes if you pay the full price for the phone, they are going to make you get a contract with it.
I've Been Here Awhile

I just called rogers turns out you cant buy the z10 out right until 2 months after its released even then you need to be over 18 to sign a montly contract with them

I've Been Around

Rogers sold me my White Z10 today without a contract. cost me about 735$ tax included. They seemed a little confused about it at first, but they agreed due to the pricing being there and the fact that I had it on reserve.

I've Been Around

I bought mine for $630 outright from Rogers Plus. They offered me the $599 price outright as shown.

I Plan to Stick Around

You got lucky, $599 is the month to month price. Its more expensive for an outright purchase.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello billy

Actually not really. My sister & i paid paid $599 + taxes outright for the device. The stores are being told to do this as Rogers does NOT have a real outright price.
Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation