Regarding Redeeming Rebate on my rogers account as not showing up?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
techsavy4568
I Plan to Stick Around

Regarding Redeeming Rebate on my rogers account as not showing up?

Hi,

I got a new Samsung Galaxy S IV tonight and the store rep gave me a store cupon to redeem rebate.  But I know you can go online to redeem as I just also did hardware upgrade on my son's Cell for him last month, and quickly went in there under products and services tab his wireless number and the link was there to redeem rebate.   Tonight it is not there, under my cell #. is there a probelm, will it be fixed soon.  As much rather redeem it online in my rogers account than mail in a cupon that takes up to 8 weeks to see back on my bill.

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Regarding Redeeming Rebate on my rogers account as not showing up?

Hello techsavy4568

Yea there is a issue with it. It may take some time to fix it. ETA? We don't know. I would highly suggest mailing it in. That way u get the credit either way. If they fix it meanwhile u already mailed it in, you can still do it online but the mail on will be voided. If you don't want to do either, j would call in and see if a manager or a rep at the retentions department can give u a $50 mail in rebate credit on you next invoice.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello techsavy4568

Yea there is a issue with it. It may take some time to fix it. ETA? We don't know. I would highly suggest mailing it in. That way u get the credit either way. If they fix it meanwhile u already mailed it in, you can still do it online but the mail on will be voided. If you don't want to do either, j would call in and see if a manager or a rep at the retentions department can give u a $50 mail in rebate credit on you next invoice.

View solution in original post

techsavy4568
I Plan to Stick Around

I mailed it in today, i'll keep checking online to see if it shows up, until then wait and hope it's redeem before next billing cycle.