Refunding Lumia 920

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flashback3003
I've Been Around

Refunding Lumia 920

Hey im new here and this has probably been asked but:

If i have my reciept, have the packaging, the phone is in perfect condition, i haven't called using it yet and it is within 15 days, i just take it back to the rogers from which i purchased it from and i can get a full refund/exchange for another phone? 

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Refunding Lumia 920

Hello flashback3003

As long as you have not used the phone more then 30 minutes and are within the 15 days ( as you said you are), then you are able to take it back and get another phone OR get your money back. You are still going to pay for the months fee tho. The store will call the center and make sure everything is good before doing this.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello flashback3003

As long as you have not used the phone more then 30 minutes and are within the 15 days ( as you said you are), then you are able to take it back and get another phone OR get your money back. You are still going to pay for the months fee tho. The store will call the center and make sure everything is good before doing this.

View solution in original post

neoxphuse
I Plan to Stick Around

Any chance you are returning that Lumia in the greater vancouver area?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello neoxphuse

Please pm the user if you would like to discusse this. Thanks