Refund cancellation charges?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Refund cancellation charges?

I was told that if I moved to fido I would be charged $100 per line for cancellations which was fine. I signed on with fido and waiting the standard 15 days at which point I called back to rogers and they forwarded a memo to billing or account services about the refund of the other charges. 

This was about 16 days ago and I'm coming up on my bill due date. Do I pay the full amount (I have a feeling I'll never see that amount again) or just the $200 for the cancellation and wait for the refund to post?

Thanks in  advance, Justin

****Edited Labels****

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Refund cancellation charges?

Hello Jchum

On your bill, you will see the hole charge BUT underneath it will show -$400 per line. So in the end you will pay $100 for each one. If you get bill $500, call back and speak to them.
I've Been Here Awhile

This is a valid complaint you can log with CCTS.  Log a complaint with them and Rogers may end up refunding you for the cancellation fee.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jkmadams

Not really. how can you complain for something that has NOT yet been billed :/.. His bill never showed up yet with the charge & the person asked " This was about 16 days ago and I'm coming up on my bill due date. Do I pay the full amount (I have a feeling I'll never see that amount again) or just the $200 for the cancellation and wait for the refund to post?"

They simply asked if they are going to pay the full price of the cancellations or the price they were told..

Please read the post.