Redeeming points from Platinum Master card

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Redeeming points from Platinum Master card

I was told today by a Rogers Chat agent, that the points on my account and on my credit card are different, so I am trying to redeem Rogers points from Platinum Master Card, but the  site is not working- https://loyaltygateway.com/rewards/phoenix/rogersplatinum

Can anyone tell me how to redeem the points from the card?

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Re: Redeeming points from Platinum Master card

Hello @scouternorm

Thank you for your post.

Please refer to the Rogers Bank website here to see a list of what you are eligible to redeem cash back towards.

You can also contact Rogers Bank at 1-855-775-2265 to get more information.

Hope this helps.

RogersSannecia

I Plan to Stick Around

I was on that site, but as I mentioned, the link to redeem points isn't working. Try it yourself to see what I mean:

https://loyaltygateway.com/rewards/phoenix/rogersplatinum

I Plan to Stick Around

Connect to the rewards site from your online account at rogersbank.com maybe? The android app is nice too. pay with rewards is the name....

I Plan to Stick Around

Well, it turns out that my monitor was the culprit. For some reason, it wasn't showing the whole page, and \i couldn't see the login or register buttons. Looks like it's time for a new monitor! Sorry for all the problems this might have caused.

I'm a Senior Advisor

@scouternorm The Rogers website is buggy that way. Some people have to reduce the screen zoom level to 75%.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi,

I was contacted Rogers bank at 1-855-775-2265.

All information where I was come, was I need to contact Rogers wireless for paying my bill over

redeem point(cash back).

When I was looking on website Rogers wireless, here isnt any choise paying my monthly bill from

Rogers Platinum Master card (redeeming points)

This is "miracle circle " between two organizations: Rogers wireless and Rogers bank.

I see, this is big LIE for customers.

Is possible, that you writing step by step procedure for paying this monthly bill over redeem points???

Or is this only commercial for catching more customer for Rogers bank???

This is ridiculos!

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hello @rokoko2004,

I do apologize for the late reply.  If I understand your situation correctly, you're looking to pay your bill using points?  

In order to redeem your points, you will acutally need to first register, here

Once you do, then you can view, manage and redeem your cash back reward points towards your bill.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

RogersCilio

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi RogersCilio,

thank for your answer,but this nothing help.

I`m have long time account on "Rogers Platinum Rewards"(have over 90000 points here),

but on this in this site in possible ONLY view and NOT managed and redeemmy cash back point.

Only info, how many points (or CAD`s) I have in my acccount.

I was consulted this per telefon - but this guys send me to Rogers wirelless site ( here is NOT possible) making any payment my bill over reward point from Rogers Platinum Revards.I see, this is only "miracle circle"between yours guys and Platinum master card.

Plz, next time send me more constructive answer - and NOT only information how must be working!!!

I was also asked you guy that any send me exactly (step by step), how I pay my bill from rogers wirelless web site over redeem point from rogers platinum rewards.

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hello @rokoko2004,

You will need to contact the Rogers Bank at 1-855-775-2265 for further assistance regarding your inquiry. 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam