Redeeming The Rogers First Rewards Points

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Redeeming The Rogers First Rewards Points

I spent a 1/2 hour waiting on line with Rogers  customer service because the dam rewards website won't load at all and then once I got thru they told me they had to transfer me to another department ,  so they put me back in the que.  What a lousy way to treat customers.  In the end after another 20 minutes of waiting I just gave up....  stick the rewards program where it doesn't shine,  I'm going to cut the tie to cable....

I'm Here A Lot

Reading the posts here the really sad thing is Rogers doesn't even get it that their Rewards website is the problem,  asking questions about paying your bill etc...

Your website isn't working , it's not us !!!  It's been hours apparently and you haven't even figured that out ??????

I'm a Senior Advisor

Could it be that the site is down because so many people want to redeem their rewrds this weekend and all they get is some bouncing jellybeans?

Ironic that the program was discontinued due to "lack of participation", yet the system can't even handle the few participants.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Around

Same issue here.  Currently on the phone with Rogers and apparently they're not aware of any issues.

I Plan to Stick Around

Boy, the program expires in June; but, people can't use their points, all I wanted was to use them for the "on demand" can't even do that....WOW what a waste of time and noboday is listening.

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm with you, Rogers has taken my loyalty for granted... I own my phone and im ready to leave these unorganised pirates
I Plan to Stick Around

yep, i get the same results.

an "enroll" button shows, but not my 4500 points, and not a list of rewards to browse.

i needed a travel pack for USA today, i was gonna use those rewads that have been building up for a couple years now..

i called customer service and she couldnt access the rewards either.. so they havent even told their reps about this mess yet either.. they just happy to let you think its something on your side... i've been loyal to rogrs for nearly 10 years... they dont really care about us,... only our money.... i have never been able to make the reward system work for me when its needed, i have always had to call customer support to redeem points...

i think its time to let another provider have a chance.

I Plan to Stick Around

untill next time you try... it will be the same stuff all over again... i know

I Plan to Stick Around

its been days... and not the first time..

I Plan to Stick Around

another day.... still no option to redeem rewards... 😞

are we looking at weeks or never?