Redeeming The Rogers First Rewards Points

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Redeeming The Rogers First Rewards Points

I do not understand why I can't redeem 1500 points of my Rogers First Rewards points for my plan. I called Rogers 4 times already stating I can redeem points towards the 2GB of data. What is the big deal? I feel like I made a wrong decision getting this Rogers First Rewards Credit card and not unlocking my phone to go to another carrier. I mean what am I going to use my 10000 points for, the Shopping Channel? lol

***Edited Labels***

Kevin Navarro
Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

Re: Redeeming The Rogers First Rewards Points

Hi @kevinsnavarro

Welcome to the Community. 

10,000 points! Nice! Smiley Wink

You should have access to redeem 1,500 points for the 2gb of data protection for your Rogers wireless plan.

I would like to help you get your 2gb of data protection.

Is your wireless account enrolled to the same Rogers First Rewards account as your Rogers Credit card?

You can confirm this by clicking on the Membership tab inside the Rogers First Rewards account.

If not let us know I can have an expert from @CommunityHelps  send you a PM, and have a look into your Rogers First Rewards account.

Regards,

RogersAliciaG

I've Been Here Awhile

Yes, they are on the same account.Account.pngData.pngAlso, on top of data, I cant even redeem unlimited long distance.

Long Distance.png

Kevin Navarro
Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Hi @kevinsnavarro

I have had a member of the @CommunityHelps team reach out to you via private message so we can look into this. Please check your inbox on the Community Forums.

RogersAsif

I've Been Here Awhile

Slowly but surely ;), Thank you Rogers for reaching out to me, you have solved my problem! I can happily redeem those rewards now!!!!! And no Shopping channel YAYY 🙂

Kevin Navarro

Thank you for your feedback Smiley Wink

We appreciate that you took the time to update the Community on the outcome.

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

Why can't I redeem First Rewards points for the Wireless Device Upgrade?

I'm wondering why I can't redeem some of my Rogers First Rewards points for the Wireless Device Upgrade. This starts at 2,500 points for $25 off, and I have over 11,000 points, so I should be able to redeem some of them. (Also, incidentally, my current device balance is 0.) However, there is no "Redeem" button/link for this reward, so I'm assuming that for some reason I'm ineligible for it. But why???

Good afternoon @CChen,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Forums!

We understrand the inconveniences of not being able to redeem your points for a credit on your hardware upgrade.

• Are you unable to redeem your wireless Rogers First Rewards due to an Error Message?

For example : "There's a problem processing this transaction".

Please note that points cannot be redeemed if:

• Your account has a past due balance of $50 or more, owing for over a billing cycle. This can block redemption on any of the accounts under the same Account holder.
  • The account has a pending deactivation.

Let us know if you would like us to take a deeper look into this.

Our @CommunityHelps team would have the ability to reach out to you directly!

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for answering, @RogersMaude. My bills are paid via pre-authorized credit, so there's never been anything past due that I know of, and no deactivation is planned, so it can't be either of those scenarios.

On the catalogue page for Wireless Device Upgrade, there is no button or link I can click on to "redeem" (or "add to wishlist", for that matter), unlike every other First Rewards catalogue page.

This is the page I'm looking at:

https://rogersfirstrewards.rogers.com/en/private/rewards_catalogue/reward_details/www_reward_details...

If you can look into this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Good evening @CChen,

Thank you for replying, and confirming this information Smiley Wink

I am under the impression that your wireless account might not be properly linked to your Rogers First Rewards membership profile.

I am confident we will have the ability to help you resolve this !

I will have someone from the @CommunityHelps team reach out to you via Private Message.

Look out for the message in your inbox !

To do so, click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of this page.

RogersMaude