Redeeming The Rogers First Rewards Points

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Redeeming The Rogers First Rewards Points

Ordering movies with my Rogers points

I am not able to order a $6.99 movie using my Rogers points. Is this a new thing with Rogers? They have made the ordering process very difficult

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey All,

Last month I redeemed some Rogers Rewards Points to get the Classic Tv theme pack.  I got a notice letting me know that the reward will expire tomorrow.  So my question is, do I have to call and cancel it so I am not charged for the theme pack going forward? Or will it automatically cut off without me having to do a thing?

Thanks in advance for any answers!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

whilei have not used it myself.. my UNDERSTANDING from what the Rogers MODS have said before..

Was that it should NOT auto renew.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

A full day later and I still have the theme pack I redeemed my points for over a month ago.  After having a chat online with a rep, they said it takes usually an additional couple of days for it to come off the system and assured me I will not be charged, as when you redeem points for something such as a theme pack, it is a different coding system that prevents it from applying a cost to it.

I guess I will keep watching & waiting to see what happens!

Good afternoon @BigDaddyKC,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I see that two days have passed since you posted your last update.

Do you still have access to the theme pack in question?

We would love to look into this further and take additional measures if necessary.

Did you get back in touch with one of our representatives since Wednesday?

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

The rep I talked to on the chat was correct, it took an extra day, and then it was gone.  I have since used more reward points to get the theme pack for another month.  All is good! Smiley Happy

I've Been Here Awhile

Reward points and wireless phone upgrade

I have been trying to upgrade my wireless phone. I went through the online process and reached level4 which gave me my total cost, as well as a link to chat or phone support. i was able to find out a dollar amount to put towards the up grade. the person on chat was unable to help me. she just kept saying click on "redeem points" which was not an option in the online process.... What do I do?????

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hello @aljlavallee,

I would like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you've described involves accessing your account. I am going to send you a PM via @CommunityHelps, please respond to it when you are online. 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

I've Been Around

Hi i have around 23800 points that i wanna redem on upgrade cellphone but there is no way how to do that from my rogers account, so do i have to phone rogers and ask them about? Thanks!

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hello @JERDEL,

@RogersMaude provided details throughout this thread. Have you gone through the instructions provided? If you are still unable to redeem your points, please send a Private Message to @CommunityHelps and we can look into this further. 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam