Redeeming The Rogers First Rewards Points

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Redeeming The Rogers First Rewards Points

Used my rogers rewards to redeem a $50 NHL gift card. But I didn't get anything in the mail or email. 

Earl

Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

@ejescritor

Welcome to the Community forums! 🙂

One of the common missed places to check is your junk mail folder, can you check if you can locate the email confirmation there?

Thanks,

RogersMay

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I cannot redeem 1500 points for 2 gigs of data
the rewards are not suddenly loading
it was loading yesterday after I did live chat with an agent and got disconnected I'm trying to redeem today no rewards is loading
smh
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi.

I came across this topic and realized that I have the same problem as CChen.  I am trying to upgrade my device(s) with the Black Friday deal(s) and use my Rogers First Rewards Points.  I presently have 3,534 points.  Can you please have someone Private Message me in order to link my wireless account with my Rogers First Rewards membership profile.

Your assistance is much appreciated. 

I've Been Here Awhile

sorry, I just finished reading the other posts.  

I am clicking on the rewards/browse link and no rewards is loading as well on the roger's site.  

Can I still redeem my points towards a wireless device upgrade?

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Hello @rchan911

We understand the inconveniences of not being able to redeem your points for a credit on your hardware upgrade.

Are you unable to redeem your wireless Rogers First Rewards due to an Error Message?

For example : "There's a problem processing this transaction".

Please note that points cannot be redeemed if:

• Your account has a past due balance of $50 or more, owing for over a billing cycle. This can block redemption on any of the accounts under the same Account holder.
  • The account has a pending deactivation.

Let us know if you would like us to take a deeper look into this.

Our @CommunityHelps team would have the ability to reach out to you directly!

RogersSannecia

I'm a Senior Advisor

Something doesn't seem right with the Rewards page. I can see my current points balance when I go to my Rogers cable bill page, but when I try to sign in to my Rewards page, I just get the jumping beans. Not that I need anything presently, but just checking.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm an Advisor

@OLDYELLR

I was surprised when I signed into My Rogers this morning to discover that my rewards points have disappeared (all 12,000 of them). In its place is an enroll icon. Why Rogers is asking people to enroll in the rewards program is beyond me considering they have cancelled the program. This has been the last straw for me. For the past 12 days I haven't been able to see my internet or TV stats, Shomi mysteriously disappeared, including being deauthorized on my cable box, and now this nonsense with rewards points. I'm seriously considering dumping Rogers after being a customer since the late 1970's. This kind of thing just keeps going on and on. Rogers can't make a change to any of its systems without messing it up and getting all their customers ticked off. I've told the Customer Helps guys that if my issues aren't resolved by the end of this week, I'm going to escalate this nonsense to the Office of the President. If that gets me nowhere, I'm off to Bell.Smiley Mad

I've Been Around

I am also entirely unable to get into the Rogers First Rewards this weekend. I had planned to redeem my points but all weekend as soon as I try to go the Rewards section of the website I just get the jumping beans. I've tried three different browsers - IE, Chrome and Firefox - and none of them work. So I'm confident it's not a fault at my end. What's up Rogers?

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers reward is down as my rogers was down yesterday. The enroll icon should disappear when they fix the problem (i hope!). Too bad for people who want to use theirs points this weekend!