Receiving pictures on my iPhone 3G

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Receiving pictures on my iPhone 3G

Hello...my very first post to a forum. 

I used to be able to recieve pictures from other friends with iPhones without a problem.  Now I'm being redirected to a Rogers site (mmbox.rogers.com) then I have to enter the Message id.  . ? Is there anyway of getting back to the original way of receiving the pictures.  I'm (obviously) not techno savvy and have changed nothing with neither my Rogers account nor my iPhone....

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Re: Receiving pictures on my iPhone 3G

Hello Plum9170,

This is something that I've seen pop up recently myself. What I'd suggest is to try sending yourself a picture message (or MMS) and see how it comes in. If you still get a link then you'd probably have to contact technical support as your Picture Messaging Profile (something at the server level) may not be reading your device correctly

Cheers.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Re: Receiving pictures on my iPhone 3G

Hello Plum9170,

This is something that I've seen pop up recently myself. What I'd suggest is to try sending yourself a picture message (or MMS) and see how it comes in. If you still get a link then you'd probably have to contact technical support as your Picture Messaging Profile (something at the server level) may not be reading your device correctly

Cheers.

View solution in original post