Received SIM card via ups that I did not order

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Received SIM card via ups that I did not order

I received a SIM card with a 416 area code that I did not order
My area code is 613.
After numerous calls , the fraud dept agreed to cancel the phone connection
After more than a month, I see only partial charges removed
I am told to wait another week
I am ready to upgrade my cell phone, but am worried to do anything with rogers till the fraud is resolved

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Received SIM card via ups that I did not order

Hello Uhuria

I would wait until the fraud department finishes what they are looking for. Someone could have called into Rogers with your name and info and ordered stuff.

This happened to me and took 2 months to be resolved. Speak to the fraud department and see if they can allow you to do the upgrade. They will tell you that you need to call in before doing the upgrade to make sure you are doing it.

Best to call in and ask about it.

Updated Solution

It is best to contact the Fraud department when a situation such as this happens on your account before processing any new services or changes/requests. 

Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation