Rebate for new I phone upgrades

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Rebate for new I phone upgrades

Hello han22

If you read my post a few post above from sept 26, you will see this.

" 1. Log in and navigate to MyRogers.

2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab

3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"

4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebait phone number from your list

5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a rebait option.
ediereiman
I've Been Around

after also wasting time trying to find the Product and Services tab...I was finally informed

do not use google chrome to open website...Use Internet Explorer....it worked after that under

"Overview....

GeoffGreig
I've Been Around

Thanks for all these suggestions, but I haven't been able to find the link for the iPhone upgrade $50 rebate. I upgraded from the 3Gs to the 4S, but I was told it would be a few days before my new iPhone 4 picture would "populate" to "myRogers" page and then the link would appear. As of today, I see the pic of my iPhone 4 but no rebate link...any other ideas? Thanks!

DHenderson
I've Been Here Awhile

WARNING:

you have 60 days to get your rebate "mail-in-rebate" before rogers doesn't honour it any longer.

60 days TO REDEEM YOUR "MAIL-IN-REBATE"

or it becomes INVALID!!!

MAIL IN THE REBATE AND TRY TO REDEEM IT ONLINE. THIS WAY Rogers can't bite you over.

Kstewart80
I've Been Around

I don't have that online... Did it take a few days for the rebate to show up?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kstewart80

It should automatically show up about an hour or so after. Seeing as its the Holidays, it may take a few days to show up.
JoyB
I've Been Around

I just did mine and I had to log in then go into overview, select my phone number, then products and services. It was in there as new phone rebate. When you click on it, it already has your info for the phone all you need to do submit. 

However, just as I hit submit, theWebsite jumped to overnight upgrading so I will have to do it tomorrow.  

Good luck

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JoyB

Yea that happens a lot when they do the midnight upgrades on the site. Try it now and see what happens, you never know tho it might have went threw already.
dwatkins600
I've Been Around

That option is not there!! So frustrating!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dwatkins600

Have you tried what i posted above?

" 1. Log in and navigate to MyRogers.

2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab

3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"

4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebait phone number from your list

5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a rebait option.

If its not there, then wait until tomorrow. Also when did you do the upgrade? If you just did it, SOMETIMES it does take 24/48 hours for it to show up.