Rebate for new I phone upgrades

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madhippie
I've Been Around

Re: Rebate for new I phone upgrades

I went to personalize your phone and there is no information and no rebate link to click on?? Please help

mendozam
I've Been Around

Where do i do my rebate?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mendozam

Here you go.

" 1. Log in and navigate to MyRogers.

2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab

3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"

4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebait phone number from your list

5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a rebait option.
macgs22
I've Been Around

I just got mine, and was told the same thing. followed the directions but doesn't give me the option for the rebate. Do i have to wait for that next bill for it to show on my account?

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Just processed my rebate (well rebates.. 2 phones).

Went as meowmix's instructions said.

On the left side, lists 'your phone'.. at the bottom of links there, was the one for the rebate.

Confrimed info, and submit.

After it being done, returning to that page, the link was gone.

Within 2 mins, got email confirmation that it was applied.

(only issue i had, when choosing the 2nd phone.. then clicking the link.. took me to the 'confirmation' page from the first.. some how was cacheing the info from the prev one.. went to another browswer and did it there fine on the 2nd)

cmontalbo
I've Been Here Awhile

As of 2013Jun17 

My Rogers (Link top most of the website)
Product & Services (tab upper part of the website)
Under the area of My Phone go to "Get My Phone Rebate"

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cmontalbo

Again not to be rude but i said the same exact thing and explained it a bit better. There is no update or change..
kengass
I've Been Around

Why does ROGERS make it so difficult to find out how to get the promised $50 dollar rebate for the new i-phone.   Ridiculous runaround.

sean4488
I've Been Here Awhile

@Meowmix wrote:
No you will NOT get a rebate for your old phone. This is a issues that everyone faced. Rogers never changed the phone names to the one you get.

so I just received the iphone 5s, went online, saw i had rebate available but it said for SONY EXPERIA X10.....a phone i had 3 years ago... i guess i could have gotten a 50 dollar rebate but ofcourse why would they tell me?!? anyways i pressed it regardless, got an email today saying you have received a blank dollar refund for your blank phone, it will be applied on blank date...i click <strong>&quot;email not working? press here to view online</strong>&quot; and it just takes me to rogers.com.... checked my balance havent received anything... so now, not only did i miss out on the Xperia x10 refund... the rebate option has disappeared... any help would be appreciated.... have i applied for the 5s refund even though it was called x10?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sean4488

The will just place the old phone name instead of the iPhone 5S. They do this with everyone. Every 6 months that i upgrade, it will show me old device on the rebate form. Its normal.

There was never a refund for the X10.