Rebate for new I phone upgrades

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mangatn
I've Been Around

Re: Rebate for new I phone upgrades

mine was not under "personalize you phone" and instead was found under "products and services" -- underneath a section called "my phone". Its not highlighted, its not bold - so read carefully! link is "get my phone rebate"

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yea Some people have it in a different place. Rogers has done a bad job with this. Instead of putting it in one place for everyone they put it in different places...
daniel13
I've Been Around

That's where I found mine too...Thanks everyone for the help...a lot easier then Roger's makes it out to be.

Mikehoyt
I've Been Around

I upgraded two phones.  One was $149 before rebate and the other was $0.01 

The phone that cost $149 had the GET REBATE link as described under products and services.

The phone that cost $0.01 did not.  Suspect the free phones are not eligible ...

HELLOMARILOU
I've Been Around

i just did mine, first log in to your rogers account then click Products and Services, then click your rogers numbers and there should be an option that says Apply for rebate.

blovric
I've Been Here Awhile

You can't do that anymore on Rogers website. I was just looking for the link, but couldn't find it.

Thx & rgds

blovric
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes, I found the link there, too--under 'products and services'. Thanks for the info.

barnedog
I've Been Around

When signed into "My Rogers", in the "Products & Services" tab you'll see a picture of your phone on the left side with a bunch of options (quick links).  The bottom one should be "Get my phone rebate".  At least it was for me...

ak4444
I've Been Around

My rebate was also under Products and Services, and then "Get phone rebate" was on the left hand side. They purposely move the rebate button around their site so it is difficult to find, hoping that people will either never find it or forget about it altogether.
luv2droid
I've Been Here Awhile

omg, i just upgraded my phone and rogers still has the get my rebate on my old phone for myself and my wife....i just clicked on and submitted it...now i think i was owed the rebate on the old phones as well as the new...hopefully i will now get both...this is so burried on website...