Rebate for new I phone upgrades

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nunner
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rebate for new I phone upgrades

I need help. i cant find it.

gillesmorel
I've Been Here Awhile

I also cannot find it. Did it move again?

Glorialeung92
I've Been Around

I found mine under Products&Services under the My Phone (where the phone image is) -the list beside it

daystar-clarion
I've Been Around

I had to do the same thing...go under products and services. This thread was very helpful though.

n_townse
I've Been Around

I had trouble finding it and several people gave me different directions, none of which worked. 

In the end, I went through all the "myRogers" tabs and just did a Ctrl+F text search for the word "rebate" within the html. It ended up being under the "products and services" tab for me. 

Good luck to everyone! It's there somewhere...

azazali
I've Been Around

You can fill out your $50 mail-in rebate online directly in your account. You need to be logged in your "my rogers" account > Product & Services TAB under your phone number Click on my rebate and then you've instantly filled out your rebate form and no need to mail it in. You will get an e-mail confirmation saying that the rebate has been applied to your next billing cycle. Hope this helps!!

Cheers.

CShar
I've Been Around

Julie- thank God for you because no one at Roger's has a clue! 35 minutes wasted trying to get help and then I find your posting.
thanks!
have5kids
I've Been Around

The solution listed did not work for me...but with live chat support I did find where to apply for the rebate...the following were the steps I used...

1-sign into my rogers

2- click on products and services

3-pick the correct phone number for which your upgrade applies

4-on the left hand side (next to the photo for your device) you should find a list of services...one should say 'get my phone rebate'. Click on this.

5-review the info for accuracy and then click submit....you will recieve an email confirmation telling you that the credit has been applied to your account. (if you choose the optoin of receiving the email)

Took me 3-4 phone calls with rogers and 2 live chats before I got the correct information....so I hope this helps others who are as frustrated as I was in trying to locate this.

Novanorm
I Plan to Stick Around

I still can't find it.  Does it take a number of days before the option of filing online comes into effect?  I even ctrl F'd everywhere with no luck.

tryan
I've Been Around

Well, this doesn't work for me... they must have removed the option from that page...