Rebate for new I phone upgrades

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cyndyl
I've Been Around

Re: Rebate for new I phone upgrades

Thank you!  This worked for the new iPhone 4s.  I was searching everywhere trying to find out how to do the rebate online.  I got an email immediately saying the $50 was applied to my account.  Thanks again 🙂

samiam87
I've Been Around

Great Post guys! I was really struggling finding this $50 online rebate on my own until i ran into this forum Smiley Happy

michness
I've Been Around

thanks Julie!!! soo helpful..i wouldnt have EVER find that myself haha

rcklassen
I've Been Around

Great Julie! Thanks for the tip... If you have more than one phone to apply for you will need to log out and back in again to complete the process.
Tjones22
I've Been Around

Thanks!!!  I may have been searching forever without this link!!  🙂

ryho4
I've Been Around

Thanks for the link Julie! The "easy instructions" the Rogers employee gave me, and I wrote down on the spot in the store, were ablolutely WRONG and I was on an hour long wild goose chase. Why mislead your customers???
mk_john
I've Been Around

Thanks for the info. It help a lot.
JenniferP
I've Been Around

when i applied my rebate i had to go under prodects and services. Get phone rebate appearded on left hand side of page..

jeffrey_gong
I've Been Around

rebate form

ikleyn
I've Been Around

Wow, either it is in a different place for some people or they have just moved the link. Thanks to JenniferP I found my under "Products & Services" at the bottom of the links under "My Phone" (where the little picture of the iPhone is). Geez!!!! And I had WRONG directions from 4 different Rogers reps.