Rebate for new I phone upgrades

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spiderman88
I've Been Around

Re: Rebate for new I phone upgrades

To redeem your coupon on Rogers.com, sign into your MyRogers account; click the “Account Info” icon; select the Product & Services tab; select the Wireless Cellular Telephone Number eligible for the rebate; then select the very last option: “Get my Phone Rebate”.

You would be able to see "Get my phone rebate" right above "Reserve a Device"
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello spiderman88

Its been posted many times how to find it. My last post before yours showed how as well. No need to re posting the same thing as well.

Thank you tho:).
veronica-gf71
I've Been Here Awhile

I can't find were is the form to rebate for new iphone, actually doesn't appears "get phone rebate", Do you know other way to get the rebate form?

Cheers!!

veronica-gf71
I've Been Here Awhile

Upps, i got the rebate already. Thanks Julie
JMPeart
I've Been Around

Yes your info was helpful except one omission. If you have more than one phone (I have 5) then after you select 'Personalize Your Phone' you have to go to near top of page tab ''Product & Services' then got to 'My Phone' and one of the categories in that section say' 'Get My Rebate' then your done. They should make it much easier to do this. Crazy!

markpriddle
I've Been Around

Thanks for the tip! That's the only place I could find my rebate. Thanks again!

LorrLorr
I've Been Around

Your information is crap... there is no such place.... you need to be on your phone number and go into products and services and there is the place you click on to get your rebate applied online...

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello LorrLorr

I do not know who you are speaking to but on page 9, i posted this

" 1. Log in and navigate to MyRogers.

2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab

3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"

4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebait phone number from your list

5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a rebait option.
brianblackburn1
I've Been Around

why can't I get "product & services as an option????
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello brianblackburn1

Have you followed the steps i posted on my post above yours? Try that and see.