northy
I Plan to Stick Around

ok Rogers,, times up,, where the . is this update,,, losing faith here,,

***edited labels***

241 REPLIES 241

Re: Froyo (2.2) on Captivate

northy
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks madball.. good to hear from someone that has somesort of reason for the reason,,

-Profanity deleted-

that being said im on my second phone from rogers that does not work as advertised,,xperia x10 being the other,,

even if left on 2.1 with freezes and shutdowns fixed, i would be happy,, then fix gps lock,, then goto 2.2,,

fotomickey
I Plan to Stick Around
Totally agree with Northy

Galaxy & Android are such high-profile products /OS in the market. Location issue as Rogers describe is un-heard of elsewhere (at least from all the website I visited)

Its sound more like an "LOCALIZE" issue only Roger is experiencing !?

Could it be their Network is incompatible with the CURRENT requirement ? or poor design team on the customization ?

Please give us definite ETA, it is long-past due question that's should have answered !

wpgsteve
I Plan to Stick Around

madballs
I Plan to Stick Around
Strange, I thought I saw an Edit post option before. I was going to edit one of my post saying that the issue started in middle of November (Nov 14-16 time frame). Not December.

nimbusgti
I've Been Here Awhile

When the Captivate launched Rogers said the 2.2 update would be coming in 2011.  We are less than a week into 2011. I still have faith it will come soon. I have heard that samsung customer support claims the update should be out this week.