cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROGERS NOT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED..

jhecheng
I've Been Here Awhile

RUNNING 5 YEARS BEEN LOYAL TO ROGERS NETWORK THOUGH THE NETWORK SIGNAL IN B.C. IS SO BAD LOTS OF CUT AND DROP LINE, NO NETWORK SIGNAL, LOTS OF DEAD SPOT, BUT STILL I'M KEEPING THIS NETWORK THINKING HOW RELIABLE ARE THEY.

TILL SUDDENLY AUGUST LAST YEAR SOMEONE FROM ROGERS CUSTOMER CARE CHANGED MY PLAN WITHOUT LETTING ME KNOW. SINCE I TRUST THEM AS RELIABLE COMPANY I JUST KEEP ON PAYING AND PAYING MY REGULAR MONTLY BILL TILL PROBLEM ARISES THAT I FOUND OUT TOO LATE WHEN MY BILL RAISE UP FROM $53 AFTER THE TAX BECOME $64 AFTER THE TAX.

SO FRUSTRATE! I CALL LOTS OF TIMES HOPING THIS ISSUE WILL BE RESOLVED BUT INSTEAD LISTENING TO YOUR THOUGHTS THEY'LL KEEP ON PROTECTING THEIR WORKERS NEGLIGENCE. ISN'T IT AWFUL AND TERRIBLE!!!

WHAT HAPPEN TO ME WILL GONNA HAPPEN TO ALL ROGERS CUSTOMER. I RECOMMEND TO BE VERY CAREFUL CHOOSING A NETWORK WHERE YOU THINK YOU WILL NOT WASTING YOUR MONEY THAT COMES FROM YOUR HARDWORK.

JENN

***edited labels***

NOT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
1 REPLY 1

Re: ROGERS NOT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED..

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello jhecheng

Every phone carrier has issues. No carrier is perfect. That being said all you need to is contact Rogers & ask to speak to Rogers retentions team. They may be able to bring down the cost for you by giving you a monthly % discount if they can. If not ask to speak to a manager.

For a rep to go into your account & change thing i would not think they are even allowed to do that as if they do that, they can lose their jobs & cause lawsuits with proof. If you have any proof they did this, bring it up to the manager or Rogers retentions & they will file a investigation looking into this.

I am sorry to hear you are going threw all this tho:(.
Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation